PHOTOGRAPH Beechwood Museum 2019.jpg

BEECHWOOD MEETINGHOUSE

AND MUSEUM

The Beechwood Congregational Church was built between 1866 and 1867 to serve the people of Beechwood who faced a six-mile round trip journey in order to attend services in the center of town.  This is now the Society’s fire and police museum with special exhibits about the history of the Beechwood community.

See our collections.

 

The Meetinghouse and Museum are available for tours and functions. 

 

Please contact the Society at 781-383-1434.  

HEADQUARTERS

Cohasset Historical Society

The Pratt Building was designed in 1903 by Edward Nichols, a Cohasset native, and Boston architect, the Pratt Building consolidated the private Paul Pratt Memorial Library and the town's Cohasset Free Public Library.

ADDRESS

781-383-1434 

106 South Main Street

PO Box 627

Cohasset, MA 02025

info@cohassethistoricalsociety.org

SUBSCRIBE FOR EMAILS
  • Facebook

© Cohasset Historical Society, All Rights Reserved